LaLiga Santander will start on August 12, a competition full of new faces that have aroused enthusiasm among fans over the summer and now have to justify the bets that have been made for them on the pitch. Next we review the most relevant signing of each team:
1.RealMadrid. Antonio Rudiger. The white team, with the intention of revalidating its crown, has taken over the services of the German central defender, who came on a free transfer from Chelsea and will complete a dream defense. A profile that Ancelotti did not have at his disposal and that he already knows what it means to win the most important competitions.
2. FC Barcelona. Robert Lewandowski. The azulgranas have been reinforced with the great name of the market. Approximately 50 million euros have made the Pole close his stage as a Bayern legend to embark on the great bet that Joan Laporta has made to win everything this season.
3. Atletico Madrid. Nahuel Molina. The rojiblanco team has opted for a different strategy, deciding to bet on signing in the positions they needed. This has been done with the right winger of the Argentine national team, a player with a great future but also a present who combines a solid defense with great additions to the attack.
4. Seville. Isco. The man from Malaga is Monchi’s big bet on the market. After a very successful stage at Real Madrid, he arrives at the Seville team after two years with few minutes, but still at a good age for the elite, 30 years old, and unquestionable talent, but with the need to show that he is still the what was it
5. Real Betis. Luis Henriques. The young Brazilian player is the great bet for the next season. Eight million have paid for a savvy 21-year-old attacker who can bring a different record to a plot full of talented players.
6. Royal Society. Brais Mendez. The Galician is facing the great opportunity of his career. The Basque team has disbursed 14 million to sign the Spanish international, who will play outside of Vigo for the first time.
7. Villareal. Jose Louis Morales. The ‘Comandante’ changes Levante for Villarreal after the relegation of the Granotas. At 34 years old, he will play European competition for the first time in his entire sports career.
8.Athletic Club. Gorka Guruzeta. After the elections, the lions have only been reinforced with the striker, the club’s youth squad, who returns after having good seasons in LaLiga Smartbank, the last of them, in the ranks of SD Amorebieta.
9. Valencia CF. Samu Castillejo. The man from Malaga returns to the Spanish league through the front door, after winning the Scudetto with Milan. In Valencia he will try to recover the leading role that he lost in Italy in what will be his reunion with Gattuso. It will not be easy for him, as he is the man called to fill the void left by the sale of Goncalo Guedes.
10. Osasuna. Moi Gomez. The Navarrese have scratched their pockets to sign the Villarreal youth squad, for whom they have paid 1.8 million and who will go from being a rotation player for a team in the European zone, to being a man called to be important for Jagoba ravage
11. Celtic RC. Agustin Marchesin. After the success of Matias Dituro last year, the Vigo team once again opted for a veteran South American goalkeeper to start. In this case it is Marchesin, 34 years old and international with Argentina, who arrives from Porto and who signs until 2025.
12. Vallecano Ray. Diego Lopez. The veteran goalkeeper will continue in the highest division of Spanish football at 40 years of age. After six years at Espanyol, he now comes to defend the goal of the Madrid team, where he will try to show that he continues to have the necessary level for the elite.
13. Elche. Roger Marti. The team from Elche has opted for the Valencian striker as a great reinforcement for their attack. After many seasons in the first division with Levante, he now arrives in Elche to fight for permanence.
14. Spanish. Joselu. The Galician has arrived free to the ‘perico’ team after leaving Deportivo Alaves. The footballer, who scored 14 goals last season, now joins a team that seeks to secure permanence and dream of greater heights.
15. Getafe. Borgia Mayoral. The azulones have opted for the continuity of the striker who gave them such a good performance since January. Getafe have paid 10 million euros to secure the 25-year-old striker, who is leaving Real Madrid for the first time since 2007.
16. RCD Majorca. Vedat Muriqi. The Albanian striker was essential in saving the vermilion team, which he joined in January from Lazio. This has caused the team to want to continue counting on his services and has paid more than 7 million euros to sign him for the next five years.
17. Cadiz. Victor Chust. The Cadiz team has opted to stay in the ownership of the Real Madrid youth squad central defender, who already played 29 games with the Cadiz jacket last season and for whom they have paid, although the white team has reserved 50% of their Rights.
18. UD Almeria. Kayky Fernandes. After proclaiming themselves champions of LaLiga Smartbank, the people of Almeria have opted for the young central defender from Santos, who arrives in Spain after paying 7 million euros. He is an 18-year-old player with a great future and who aspires to be one of the revelations of the course.
19. Royal Valladolid. Sergio Asenjo. The return of the prodigal son. The goalkeeper returns to his team, from which he left in 2009 to embark on a long career at Malaga, Atletico and Villarreal. Now the goalkeeper returns home to defend his goal on his return to the first division.
20.Girona F.C. Valentin ‘Taty’ Castellanos. The top scorer of last MLS arrives on loan from New York City. The Argentine will have his first experience in a big league, opposing a great revelation after starting the preseason with two goals in his first two games.