AI is taking over the world and now you can replace Siri with ChatGPT on your iPhone in a really simple way.
What do you need? The ChatGPT API that you can download from its website without much mystery, the app shortcuts that you must have installed on your device or you can download it from the App Store and take a couple of minutes to configure it.
The AI industry is hot: 5 experts share 4 tips for finding a job in the industry
The only problem? At the moment it is only in English, but if you defend yourself in this language you will be able to enjoy the OpenAI bot in all its splendor and in the palm of your hand.
Curiosity? Here we go.
How to replace Siri with ChatGPT on your iPhone
The process to have the OpenAI chatbot on your Apple device is downright simple.
All you need is an API from ChatGPT, the application of shortcuts of your iPhone and a couple of minutes of your life to set it up.
if you feel like it have ChatGPT on your iPhonefollow these steps:
- Go to this link and create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Click on the icon Hamburger in the upper right corner
- Now click on your Avatar and select View API Keys
- Click on the Create new secret key section and copy the corresponding link.
- Now, on your iPhone (in case you weren’t already using it) go to this link, go down to the section Shortcut Download and download the English version of ChatGPT Siri 1.0
- Open the executable to automatically open the application shortcutspaste the above text and hit add shortcut
Now every time you say Hey Siri ChatGPT 1.2 your iPhone will directly open ChatGPT so you can interact with the AI smoothly.
As you can imagine, saying this every time you want to talk to ChatGPT can be cumbersome, but luckily you can rename the shortcut if you feel like entering the application, pressing for a few seconds on the ChatGPT 1.2 shortcut and changing its name.
The only drawback that can be put to it at the moment is that it is only in English, but it can be used for anything you have in mind: cooking recipes, video game guides, deep questions about life, biographies of celebrities and much more.