As has been the theme of the last few games, the Habs come out to fight and force another superior team into a firefight.
For our new readers and members, The Best Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion on the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full summaries will be in the morning after each game.
before the game
- Kuhle is back.
- Dvorak and Harris are gone.
- It’s the season.
- Thirty-five seconds later, Kuhle wastes no time letting everyone know he’s back and ready to go.
- Lafreniere answers three minutes later.
- It is not a big thing. The Habs are going to work with the Rangers tonight. That’s what they’ve been doing (lately).
- Tonight I’m marrying Anderson Cole.
- Bigger fines for men, guys? Getting one of those silly punishments won’t make them work for it. Whats Next? Hit on the glass?
- Monty was down, but luckily Mathison’s stick came into play and we were still level.
- We’re back at the forefront with a fast and beautiful launch on BelSail! Great league, way to feel comfortable with Alex.
- Kane shot the post at a sharp angle. A little too close for comfort in the last few seconds of time.
- Trueba tied it in 48 seconds. It’s not fair, man. You didn’t give us time to warm up.
- Suzuki gets the win from Miller and ends up in the draw. Where’s the damn bubble wrap?! We need heavy-duty bubble wrap STAT!
- Shesterkin is denied seconds later before Kuhle breaks the play into the Habs zone and charges the ice. Dude takes matters into his own hands tonight.
- Drouin dropped the puck and handed it to Hoffman, who had to drop his net to save Chesterkin. Nothing exciting really, just a nice pass from Joe to show why he’s third on the team. It wasn’t Hoffman’s fault he couldn’t finish the play.
- Anderson in the shorts and we’re back on top baby! I know!
- Kane follows with a power play goal before time runs out. We can’t have nice things, right?
- And there’s a puck penalty on the glass. There’s no need to prove me right, Rem.
- Kreider tries to put the body to the RHP, but ends up with a ball in the corner. I can’t help but laugh at that. He now he goes to the bench. It could be the knee thing. Oh hello… Karma is that you?
- Pitlik fights his way up to Shesterkin and shoots, but Shesterkin has the gauntlet ready.
- We have a bit of back and forth. You have this, Monty.
- Anderson breaks… @$%!*
- Here we go with the power play in five minutes. If you ask me, now is the perfect time to end this, guys.
- Or, you know, we could go OT.
- Kuhle almost finished it. Unfortunately, she almost didn’t count.
- Anderson is almost done with it. But then again, he hardly counts.
- Lafrenière heads into the box with 1:27 to play.
- Hoffman out of the office! We are getting closer.
- Here we go for the second game in a row…
- Pitlick: Not even close.
- kako: denied
- Suzuki: WHAT?! the line is broken
- Jibanejad: Oh no.
- Bellsile: nuisance
EOTP 3 stars
3) Habs don’t do it again
2) Let’s look at Joe Vrbetic’s power play skills
1) He is so fast that the wall can’t catch him.