What is the best motivational phrase in the world? No one and everyone has the answer to this question, since it depends on you.
The search for inspiration, strength and will to overcome the different challenges and obstacles that appear along the way is the task of each person, who can search within themselves, with the support of family and friends and loved ones.
However, sometimes it only takes a small external impulse to ignite the spark and find the necessary motivation: this can come from the example of an unknown person on the street or in the subway or from something apparently as inconsequential as some motivating phrases about of life and how to navigate it.
120 short and positive phrases to rediscover motivation in everyday life
Fortunately, there is a choice, since There are many famous people who have shared their experience and wisdom with personal motivation phrases. positive, pretty and full of strength.
Below you can find dozens of examples of them, which can be found in books or movies or have been uttered by famous and famous men and women, from the world of cinema (Chaplin, Mae West), science (Einstein), literature ( JK Rowling, Agatha Christie), politics (Kennedy, Mandela, Eleanor Roosevelt, Churchill), activism (Rosa Parks), sport (Michael Jordan), innovation and entrepreneurship (Steve Jobs) or philosophy (Marx), among others.
These are 67 motivating phrases about life and how it can be faced to move forward in the face of any blow or challenge: they are short and powerful or longer and deeper pills that could help you reflect, get up from each fall and transform the rest of your lives. your life:
Motivational phrases of life to keep going despite everything
- “There’s nowhere to go but anywhere, so keep walking.” Jack Kerouac.
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know of to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already helpless. There is no reason not to follow the advice of your heart.” Steve Jobs.
- “Only those who risk falling can achieve great things.” Robert F Kennedy.
- “Life is nothing but a continuous succession of opportunities to survive.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to follow that counts.” Winston S. Churchill.
- “Life is like a bicycle: if you want to keep your balance, pedal forward.” Albert Einstein.
- “To fly, you have to create the necessary air space for the wings to unfold. (…). You need a certain height before you jump. To fly, you have to start by taking risks. If you don’t want to, it might be best to resign and keep walking forever.” Jorge Bucay.
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive one”, Michael Jordan.
- “Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you.” Aldous Huxley.
- “Don’t let your past occupy all your present.” Will Rogers.
- “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option.”
- “If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.” Dolly Parton.
- “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a bad hand well.” Jack London.
- “If you’re going through hard times, keep walking. It’s the timing, it’s not you.”
- “Move confidently in the direction of your dreams.” Thoreau.
- “An optimist understands that life can be bumpy, but it does lead somewhere. Optimists learn from their mistakes and failures and aren’t afraid to fail again.” Harvey MacKay.
- “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist hopes it will change; the realist adjusts the sails.” William George Ward.
- “If you go through a storm, keep walking.” Winston Churchill.
- “Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear the way for you.”
- “I learned that you can’t go back, that the essence of life is to go forward.” Christie Agatha.
- “I have learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not the one who does not feel fear, but the one who dominates it.” Nelson Mandela.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”, Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “If life throws you obstacles, your challenge is to overcome them.”
- “It’s not true that people stop chasing dreams because they get old. They get old because they stop chasing dreams.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
52 quotes about how cruel and hard life can be: Teresa of Calcutta, Martin Luther King and Batman teach you to overcome blows and rise up
Short motivating phrases about life, to reflect on
- “A single positive thought in the morning can brighten a whole day.” Dalai Lama
- “Flowers grow from the darkest moments.” Corita Kent.
- “He didn’t know it was impossible, so he did it.” (Attributed to Albert Einstein and Mark Twain).
- “Knowing what to do eliminates fear.” Rosa Parks.
- “Man has never been so free as when he dreams.” Dead poets societybook by Nancy H. Kleinbaum.
- “Where one door closes, another opens”, Miguel de Cervantes.
- “Hitting rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” JK Rowling.
- “Stop thinking about life and resolve to live it.” Paulo Coelho.
- “Turn every day into your masterpiece.” John Wooden.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “A day without a smile is a day lost”. Charles Chaplin.
- “Suffering and crying means living.” Dostoyevsky.
- “If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade.” Dale Carnegie.
- “All your dreams will come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney.
- “The worst fight is the one that is not done.” Karl Marx.
- “Why do we fall, Bruce? To learn to get up.” Thomas Wayne, in Batman Begins: Screenplay by David S. Goyer and Christopher Nolan.
- “With every fight you get stronger.” Cinderella Man, screenplay by Cliff Hollingsworth, Akiva Goldsman.
- “You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West.
- “In life sometimes you win; other times you learn.” John Maxwell.
- “Being brave does not mean that you are not afraid, it is acting despite it.” JK Rowling.
- “Who does not risk does not win”.
- “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” Abbie Hoffmann.
Positive and beautiful phrases of personal motivation
- “Optimism can be more powerful than a squad of tanks.” General Rick Hillier.
- “In life there is something worse than failure: not having tried anything.” Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “Give every day a chance to be the most beautiful day of your life.” Mark Twain.
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill.
- “Life is a movie that starts again every morning when we wake up. Forget about your mistakes, every day you have a new opportunity to succeed and achieve happiness.” Norkin Gilbert.
- “If the mountain you climb seems more and more imposing, it means that the top is getting closer.”
- “Every day I wake up telling myself that I am alive, and that this is a miracle.” Jim Carrey
- “There is only one person who can decide what I am going to do, and that is myself.” Citizen Kane, screenplay by Herman J. Mankiewicz, Orson Welles, John Houseman.
- “If we exaggerate our joys, as we do with our sorrows, our problems would lose importance.” Anatole France.
- “Lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for.” knight without swordscreenplay by Sidney Buchman, Lewis R. Foster, Myles Connolly.
- “Life is a gift and I’m not going to waste it. You never know what cards you’ll be dealt next time.”
- “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
- “Instead of worrying about what you can’t control, redirect your energy towards what you can create.” Roy T. Bennett.
- “A small positive change can change your entire day or your entire life.”
- “When you wake up each morning, think what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” Marcus Aurelius.
- “Life is a long road in which you are teacher and student: sometimes you have to teach, and you can always learn”.
- “A journey of 1,000 steps begins with a single first step.” Lao Tzu.
- “A negative mind can never give you a positive life. Change your attitude and you will be happier.”
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Working hard will take you to the top, enjoying the road will take you further.”
- “Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me. If you have a dream, you have to protect it. People who can’t do something themselves will tell you that you can’t do it either. Do you want something Go for it, period.” The Pursuit of Happiness, script by Steve Conrad.
Sources: business insiders Spain (4, 5, 6), cosmopolitan, Emilio Valcarcel