Other Topics
    Business43% of ACS shareholders choose to receive the dividend of 1.48 euros per share in cash

    43% of ACS shareholders choose to receive the dividend of 1.48 euros per share in cash

    Archive – ACS 2022 General Shareholders’ Meeting – EUROPE PRESS – Archive

    MADRID, July 15 (EUROPA PRESS) –

    43.3% of ACS shareholders have opted to receive the next dividend to be delivered by the company in cash, amounting to 1.48 euros per share, for which the remaining 56.7% will receive new company shares in a ratio of one new share for every 15 current shares.

    Therefore, the final number of ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.5 euros that will be issued in the capital increase necessary to attend to this exchange will be 9.1 million shares, with a nominal amount of 4.6 million euros. .

    Read Also:   Sabadell monitors the "escalation" of tension between the United Kingdom and the EU due to the Northern Ireland Protocol

    The construction company has decided to carry out a capital reduction by amortization of its own shares so that shareholders who choose cash do not see their participation in the share capital diluted, so that the capital will also be reduced by the same amount.

    Payment in cash will be made next Monday, July 18, while the new titles derived from this capital increase will begin trading on the market on July 27, according to information sent to the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). ).

    Read Also:   The Ibex 35 loses 8,000 points and falls 0.6% in the week

    The maximum outlay for the company in order to meet this payment was set at 460 million euros, an amount that will be paid from voluntary reserves, a cash that now amounts to 2,900 million euros.

    The payment for July last year was 1.27 euros per share, so this year’s payment will be 16.5% higher. The objective of the company chaired by Florentino Perez is to reach 2 euros per share, after adding a second dividend that will be delivered in January of next year and that will mean a new capital increase for a maximum amount of 140 million euros.

    Read Also:   The scarcity of women and training opportunities, challenges for the digital economy, according to a report

    Source: Europa Press


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest Posts

    Read More

    France | The strike will be prolonged, several sectors warn

    The last big day of protests against the pension...

    Tax filing schedule with the IRS 2023 in the US: dates and deadlines

    (CNN Spanish) -- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) began...

    What Google Bard can—and can’t—do

    Google launched Bard, a new chatbot, and has shared...

    Bed Bath & Beyond is closing hundreds of stores

    (CNN) -- Bed Bath & Beyond is removing its...